In order to have proper judgment and desecration about the proper tour and excursion of this historical city here is provided a brief list of tour operators and guides that always let a helping hand to you with all the courtesy and manner about the place. Here are also discussed cruises that are carried from the majestic Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Egina. Here you cab have idea of some of the handpicked
• Classical Greece Tour: To have a different treat and expose to things you can make a four day tour of the essential sites of the ancient and classical Greece like such as Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi and Meteora. There you can make a visit of renowned famous archaeological sites and museums, and enjoy the glory and rich period of the classical Greece. On the tour, you get opportunity to visit Corinth Canal Archaeological site and theater at Epidaurus, remarkable acoustics Archaeological site, Mycenae Archaeological site and museum at Olympia.
• Athens Sightseeing Tour: On the tour you can visit the famous sites of ancient as well as modern Athens. This tour provides you entirely complete sightseeing of modern Athens as you will pass across Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in front of the Parliament House on Constitution Square. You’ll drive past the Panathenian Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games was held in 1896 and even can look out the Presidential Palace, government buildings and elegant homes. While for the ancient view of the city you would have a favorable impression of city as in form of the Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Acropolis, Athens’ crowning beauty. Its highlights include the impressive Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechthieon with its Porch of Maidens.
• Trekking of Acropolis: To have a deeper and better understanding of Athens and classical and ancient culture of city you can have a walking tour with your local guide. Here on the tour you will get chance to view the ancient Acropolis and to admire its interiors and architectural magnificence. On the tour more you can enjoy walking around House of Parliament and the Plaka. There you will get an opportunity to see and walk across the House of the Greek Parliament, former Palace. While walking through the Syntagma square you either come across the Sotira of Lycodimos or the Syntagma Square.
• Hydra, Poros and Egina Day Cruise from Athens: This cruise tour takes you from Athens to mesmerizing Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Egina to enjoy your day at the beaches and costal areas of these islands offer you a tempting experience among the flora and fauna there. On the tour, you will be transported from Athens to Piraeus on motor coach and henceforth head for island of Hydra, to have a free time in strolling, shopping and swimming. Your next destination is island of Egina, on the way to the island you will cross across the Peloponnesian coast from the island of Poros. 31 miles away from Athens, it is a popular getaway for Athenians during the summer months. And the next on cruise is Poros in the southern Agrosaronic Gulf that is filled with sites to treat you fullest and many a ways.
• Tour to Delphi from Athens: On this excursion you glimpse the famous sites of classical and ancient Greece on a day trip from Athens to magical Delphi. It is popular among tourists for its theatre, Temple of Apollo and ancient ruins. In classics Delphi was considered as a center of the earth and universe and had the predominant role in the classical Greek world. On the tour of Delphi you would come across the archaeological site and its museum of treasures, interesting bronze Charioteer and the sacred path to the Athenian Treasury. After having lunch you can visit the famous Temple of Apollo and the Castalia Spring, well before returning to Athens with another stop at Levadia en route.
• Tour of Classical Greece: Another important tour classical Greece involves sites like Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia and Delphi. There you can visit through the world renowned famous archaeological sites and museums, and there can experience the glory of classical Greece. On this three day tour you get an opportunity to see Corinth Canal Archaeological site and theater at Epidaurus, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Archaeological site at Mycenae Archaeological site and museum at Olympia Archaeological site and museum at Delphi.
• Santorini Excursion: It is one of the most spectacular of the Greek Islands. There you can enjoy and gloat your self around the sheer cliffs of the caldera and the surrounding black, red and white beaches all at your leisure and expense. The regular volcanic activities at the ancient time have given the island a crescent shape. Watching sunset or sunrise from the village of Oia is a treat to watch out in the island. There are many beaches dotted along the eastern coast involving the renowned famous Perissa and Perivolos beaches that create another sanded beach on the island.